We’re ready for you!
At Maple Ridge Dentistry for Kids, we have worked hard so we can re-open our pediatric dental clinic.
Your child’s safety is always our top priority. So, we have approached our re-opening followings all the guidelines dictated by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and the local health authorities.
Here’s how we are keeping our patients and team members as safe as possible:
- Guided by local and provincial guidelines
- Updating guidelines as they become available
- Adapting protocols to the needs of our pediatric population and based on current evidence
- Performing daily temperature and health checks for our staff, doctors, patients and their caregivers
- Enhancing social distancing, limited waiting room seating, limiting to 1 companion per child
- Requiring non-medical grade facemasks for all adult companions
- Increased medical grade cleaning and disinfection
- Enclosed Operatories
- Use of personal protective equipment such as fit tested N95 masks for procedures that generate aerosols, isolation gowns, protective shields, hand sanitizing stations
- Increased appointment times to allow for extra turn-around times and enhanced disinfection of clinical areas
- We have made modification to our facilities to allow physical distancing for our staff members
- Pre-screening children and caregivers before they arrive to our facility
- Facilitating tele-consultations when parents have questions regarding their child’s treatment plan